OBI SURPLUS ENJOYMENT
Next Wednesday 6th of June starting at 9.30 am until 12.00 pm
A talk on the use of essential oils will be presented
Last weekend’s wedding
Giant devil’s fig
A very prickly large shrub that is appearing more frequently in the valley
Native to Mexico and central South America
An environmental weed suspected of poisoning livestock
Solanum chrysotrichum syn. Solanum hispidum
Hinterland Bush Links
A local group established to protect the plants and animals of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland
Some Obi Obi vehicles
Information for visitors to our blog
The information below is from Automattic,Inc the company who owns and hosts our WordPress blog
We also automatically collect some information about visitors to a Site. The information we automatically collect depends on which of our services the Site uses. We’ve listed examples below:
- Technical Data from a Visitor’s Computer and Etcetera: We collect the information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available about visitors to a Site, such as the IP address, browser type, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
- Visitor Interactions: We collect information about a visitor’s interactions with a Site, including the likes and ratings left by visitors to a Site using WordPress.com or Jetpack.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of a visitor’s device from the IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, tally for our Users how many people visit their Sites from certain geographic regions. If you’d like, you can read more about our site stats feature for WordPress.com sites and Jetpack sites.
- Akismet Commenter Information: We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address…oh, and the comment itself, of course).
- Polldaddy Response Information: We collect information about visitors who respond to a Polldaddy survey. The information that we collect typically includes IP address, browser type, operating system, user agent, and the web page last visited.
- Intense Debate Commenter Information: We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Intense Debate service. The information that we collect depends on how the User sets up Intense Debate for the Site, but typically includes the IP address and account information on the Site, along with the comment.