On 27.05.08, Dennis Woodford, Cindy MacDonald, Pam Engle (management committee) and Tom Hampstead held a management committee meeting. At this meeting it was decided.
1. To proceed with Red Tape Busters with help in a combined grant application with Obi Obi Rural Fire Brigade for extra funding for the Obi Project.
2. That Tom Hampstead organize a Business Plan and letters of support for the grant application.
3. To keep the local community aware of the work of our Association, Tom Hampstead has offered to publish a newsletter updating progress on the Obi project. This newsletter is to be circulated through the Obi and Kidaman Community.
4. To use Keith Brady (fencing contractor) to erect a boundary fence for the Obi property.
5. To erect a notice board at the Obi hall.
Comments can be made by using the “comments” tag below